Sunday, August 20, 2006

The Big Event of Saturday; Sunday home and napping

Was the evening presentation of "Till the Fat Lady Sings".
For that, it's best to go to Alan's ICWP Retreat page-- photos and details there.

Wrote, packed, stayed up late too late at the post-show PJ party. How could I go to bed when I may not see some of these talented and loveable women again for years!

A few hours after going to bed I was up and on my way to the airport, Alan driving and Carolyn graciously heading out early in Alan's car because the later car ewhich should in theory hold four women was too full of luggage to fit Carolyn and her stuff in too.

My flight left and met the next flight in Philly, which landed at Logan on time. I took the train to the Green Line without incident, and David picked me up at the Newton Highlands T stop. By that time I was too exhausted to roll my suitcase up the ramp and lift it into the car: glad he was there to help. We'd talked about going out to eat when I returned-- of course by now there's no food in the house-- but by now I feel it is nap or die. I sleep, wake, greet relatibves and pets, and sleep some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home