Sunday, March 05, 2006

a 75 year old retired lover of plays

Mar 5, 2006, Mike wrote:

I am a 75 year old retired lover of plays. I winter in Florida at a retirement Campground and summer in Virginia where I partake in our Play Reading club in our community.
I wish to promote this enjoyment of the ARTS at our winter resort by doing a very short (10 minute) skit, ie playread to our neighbors at our clubhouse.
I therefore ask permission to do so. The plays I may be interested are:
ALL FOR LOVE
THE LOST PRINCE OF PARADISE
AUTUMN LEAVES

May I get the scripts, (and how do I do this?) and may we read the script to our senior campers at our RV Park?

Dear Mike,
Of course you may.
Break a leg!
Those scripts, and dozens of others, are "published" on my web site.
You can print them out and perform them.
If you decide to make a real show of it and sell tickets, get back to me-- you'll need an email contract. But for in club enjoyment, be my guest.
When and if you do need an official contract, I can email one.
Just in case you can't browse your way to the scripts, I'm sending them via email as attached .doc or .pdf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home