Monday, March 20, 2006

I intend to brag about it

On Mar 20, 2006, at 9:57 AM, W. J. wrote:

Dear Ms. Horton,
My name is W- J-, and I am an ESL teacher in Texas. I am currently teaching an advanced Listening/Speaking course, and am interested in using one-act plays to help my students practice their speaking skills. I found a wide variety of them on the internet, but thought yours were among the most interesting.I wonder if I could get permission from you to use the following one-act plays in our class this semester:

A Late Lunch
Autumn Leaves
Christmas at Grandma's
Heaven and Hades
Help Wanted
Skinny Teeth

If I have your permission, my students will work on the plays in small groups both in and out of class, and then perform them for their classmates and me in class in a few weeks. I look forward to hearing from you regarding this matter.

Absolutely you have my permission!
And I intend to brag about it on my blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home