Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A request that delights me...

Hi Ms. Horton :

I would very much like my English as second language students to stage (in  class) your plays next session (September 2008).

Students will present in small groups.  As they are Second language students, I thought it might be a good way for them (another way) to speak in English.  My question to you is the following :

Which plays would be best suited for college level students who are looking at themes like censorship, reality TV and mindless entertainment, happiness, ecological footprint, relationships, love… etc…?

Thank you for getting back to me.

Sincerely, 

ESL teacher

College Edoaurd Montpetit

Longueuil, Quebec

I hope I answered this!  I was in production at the time and very busy...

I'd be delighted for your classes to use my material.  There are short synopses of each play in the alphabetical listing.

No plays about TV, however.  Reality interests me more -- although I'm a fan of David Kelly, laughed myself silly over Allie MacBeal and now watch Boston Legal with great pleasure.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home