Saturday, May 03, 2008

Busy Spring

It's been so long since I've blogged that I've forgotten how!
Now I've retrieved my password I'll do some catching up. I'm in a period of intense production activity, acting and directing in a number of short term projects of co-operative Festival-type presentations that add up to constant busy-ness. I haven't the attention span for serious writing, so it seems a good time to make a record of what I've been up to -- starting with the things that are about to happen, and then going back to fill in the ones recently completed. For instance, April 19 & 20th I was performing Martha Mitchell at the West End Theatre in NYC!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger seev said...

Way to go Geralyn. Sounds like you're really rockin in the theater world.

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home